Even though today's supposed to be a break for the students while the teachers go on their staff retreat, I still had to return to school for some bio practical. Talk about unfair right? So yea, I got to school, finished the assignment, then joined the cheerleaders for practice an hour later. Guess what? We rock! [Though I'm not supposed to say why...] Hehe, y'all better watch out for us because "I'm gonna take you to a place you've never been before". Cheer prac ended at 1 and I made my way down to City Hall to meet up with Oliver - again. We wandered around aimlessly for a while before deciding to have thai food for lunch. And since we didn't manage to catch the Date Movie yesterday, we thought we'd watch it today instead. It wasn't as good at I thought it would be though. Only the first bit of the show was funny so unless you've got lots of time to waste and money to burn I suggest you not watch it. Yea, that pretty much sums up my day. I'm hoping tomorrow will be just as fun too since I volunteered to help out for Wheel Get There. Time for dinner! I'm starved.
10:06 PM